CHECK IT OUT!
Teamsideline provides an easy way to check schedules on the go from your smartphone or tablet. Go to teamsideline.com/widefield to access the latest sports program information: team schedules, scores, standings & rainout info.
The Youth Sports department is committed to offering positive recreation and sport programs to all children regardless of skill level. The programs will emphasize fun, sportsmanship and skill development.
Throughout the year we offer many sport leagues and lessons for kids as young as 4 years old. From tennis, baseball, softball and t-ball to soccer, volleyball, basketball and flag football, everyone can find a sport they enjoy playing. Our goal is for kids to have fun and love being active & healthy!
If your child wants to play with a particular coach or friend, please make that request when registering. Please note that we do not allow kids to waive up or down - they must play in their appropriate age/grade level.
We could not do it without our volunteer coaches!
If you coach, your child's registration fee will be waived. All coaches will be required to provide information for a confidential background check. Please sign-up to coach at time of registration or contact the Youth Sports Coordinator at 719-391-3528.
Youth Sports Late Registration & Refund Policy
A $10 late fee will be imposed after the registration deadline and placement is not guaranteed.
1. Registration fees are 100% refundable when withdrawal takes place before the first game.
2. Refund requests made after the first game and before the second game are refundable, less a $10 processing charge.
3. After the second game no refunds will be given.
Refund Options - Refunds can be given in three forms:
1. Refunded as a credit to the Widefield Parks and Recreation account, which will be available to use on future registrations or activities. This is available for use immediately.
2. Refund to debit/credit card. This generally takes up to two (2) business days to receive.
3. Refunded in the form of a check that will be mailed. Your current address must be confirmed at the time of the refund request. This can take up to two (2) weeks to receive.
We recognize that players need to withdraw from a sport due to unforeseen circumstances. Registration fees are based on a variety of cost determined by the number of teams and number of players registered on each team. Because many of these costs must be paid in advance, player withdrawals will result in a cost to Widefield Parks & Recreation. We appreciate your understanding.