We are excited to share with you some new possibilities because of our growth and prosperity. Data collected over the past five years overwhelmingly support expansion of programming and facilities. Specific facility needs are a multi-use field house, fitness areas to include an indoor walking track, group exercise rooms, and an area for weight lifting, community rooms, and staff office space. As a part of making our main campus located at 705 Aspen Drive a community hub, we have started to explore options for constructing a building that would better meet the needs.
General information community meetings will be held on the following dates, times, and locations.
April 21, 5:00 PM at Widefield High School
May 5, 5:00 PM at Grand Mountain School
May 12, 5:00 PM at King Elementary School
Vision for Facility Expansion:
Grow Current Campus into a Community Hub
Facility Needs to Support Current Programs and Potential Program Growth:
- Multi-Use Field House
- Fitness Areas: Indoor Walking, Aerobic Exercise, Exercise with Equipment
- Community Rooms
- Staff Office Space
Support for Facility Expansion:
- Remove many programs from schools
- Community stakeholders overwhelming support expansion 
- Local and national trends support activities and programs serviced in new facility 
- Expand senior activities
- The proposed facility will contribute to the overall economic health of the area by providing jobs, purchasing goods, and services locally and attracting visitors to the area.
 Widefield School District 3 Community Center Parks, Recreation, Facilities, and Trails Master Plan, Green Play, 2016
 Feasibility Study for Regional Recreational Facility, Ballard King, 2018