Everyone entering the facility is required to wear a mask and keep appropriate physical distance. It is our goal to continue to provide quality programming and spaces while maintaining the safety of our customers and staff. We are continuing to adjust our programs accordingly with the change of the COVID restriction level for El Paso County. Thank you for your continued support! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or cannot find the information about the current restrictions and how we are adjusting in the information below.
Monday - Friday @ 8am - 4:30pm
Please note the following program/procedural changes for us in accordance with the COVID-19 restrictions:
- Fitness Classes: 10 person maximum at a time
- Please see the fitness page to reserve your spot in class.
- Youth Sports
- Current participation limits per activity are observed. Please see our teamsideline site for specific program guidelines.
- Adult Sports
- Volleyball Drop-in: 24 person maximum at a time.
- Basketball Drop-in: 12 person maximum at a time.
- Pickleball Drop-in: 8 person maximum at a time. Please see the pickleball page to reserve your spot
- All special events will have a pre-registration sign-up and current participation limits fall within the new guidelines
- Night Owlz: As scheduled, back in the pool for March and April, limited to 25 participants
- Cooks in the Kitchen: Moved to virtual platform.
- Arts & Cultural Services Classes: Current participation limits fall within new guidelines.
- Arts & Crafts Classes
- Yogi Kids
- Martial Arts
- Certification Classes
- Youth Dance
Programming is taking place and we are enforcing safety regulations based on El Paso County Public Health, State of Colorado, and WSD3 guidelines and recommendations.