Everyone entering the facility is required to wear a mask and keep appropriate physical distance. It is our goal to continue to provide quality programming and spaces while maintaining the safety of our customers and staff. We are continuing to adjust our programs accordingly with the change of the COVID restriction level for El Paso County. Thank you for your continued support! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or cannot find the information about the current restrictions and how we are adjusting in the information below.
Monday - Friday @ 8am - 4:30pm
The pool will be CLOSED starting Saturday, November 28 for maintenance and repairs.
We anticipate re-opening January 25. Please check back for updates.
As of 5pm on 11/27/2020, El Paso County is moving to Level Red, Severe Risk. Please note the following program/procedural changes for us in accordance with the heightened restrictions:
- Fitness Classes: 10 person maximum at a time
- Please see the fitness page to reserve your spot in class.
- Water fitness classes are canceled during the pool closure. Select land fitness classes will take place in the AP room in the main building. Please see the fitness page for an updated schedule.
- Youth Sports
- Youth Basketball and 7th/8th Grade Volleyball leagues have been canceled. If you had previously registered for Basketball, the fee will be refunded to your Widefield Parks and Recreation account for future use on any of our programs.
- Lifetime Sports: limited to 10 participants
- Added FUNdamentals sport-specific skills and drills that will have a limit of 10 participants/location per timeframe.
- Adult Sports
- Indoor Recreational and Competitive Volleyball Leagues have been canceled. Check back for information on open gym offerings!
- Pickleball Drop-in: 10 person maximum at a time. Please see the pickleball page to reserve your spot.
- Swim Lessons are cancelled for the remainder of this session due to the pool closure. Participants will be refunded $12.50 to their WPR account.
- Night Owlz: As scheduled, with an instructor-led fitness class instead of swimming to start the night. Limited to 10 participants.
- Cooks in the Kitchen: Moved to virtual platform.
- Arts & Cultural Services Classes: Current participation limits fall within new guidelines.
- Arts & Crafts Classes
- Yogi Kids
- Martial Arts
- Certification Classes
Programming is taking place and we are enforcing safety regulations based on El Paso County Public Health, State of Colorado, and WSD3 guidelines and recommendations.