Widefield Parks & Recreation will open following procedures consistent with guidelines published by El Paso County Public Health. As with all exercises and activities at this time, swimming must comply with standards for social distancing and safety within the facility. We will utilize a reservation system, SignUp.com, for all fitness and pool activities and sessions. The SignUp will be available at 8am on Wednesday for the following week.
Here's how it works in 3 easy steps:
1) Click this link to see our SignUp WPR Pool Reservation on SignUp.com: https://signup.com/go/BxPfbWn
2) Review the options listed and choose the spot(s) you like.
3) Sign up! It's Easy - you will NOT need to register an account or keep a password on SignUp.com. All you need to enter is an email address, name and phone number.
- All swimmers to include: lap and open swim, water fitness are encouraged to pre-register for scheduled time slots to guarantee a spot.
- Once capacity is reached for a session, all waiting swimmers will be asked to leave the area.
- The use of locker rooms, bathrooms, and showers will be limited.
- Swimmers are encouraged to arrive in their swimsuits and keep all personal items in a secured bag.
- Pool entrance and exit schedules will be implemented. All users must depart pool area immediately at the end of a session.
- All high touch areas will be sanitized between sessions.
- All pool users are asked to maintain social distancing by adhering to marks on the pool deck and throughout the facility.