Pool Hours & Pricing
May 26 - August 11
Monday - Friday
6 - 9am
11am - 1pm
11am - 1pm
Monday - Saturday
1 - 3pm
3:30 - 5:30pm
Wednesday & Friday
6 - 8pm
Drop-in - Fee per entrance
Youth (18 years & under): $3.50
Adult (19 - 54 years): $4.00
Senior (55 years & over): $3.50
Plunge Cards - 10 Swims
6 Month / Annual Passes
Good for 6 months / one year from date of purchase
BRONZE - Unlimited Pool Access
Youth: $75 / $140
Adult: $100 / $180
Senior: $75 / $140
Family: $180 / $325
GOLD - Unlimited Fitness Classes & Pool Access
Adult: $230 / $420
Senior: $185 / $335
Family Pass Guidelines
- 2 - 7 people per family pass
- Maximum of 2 adults per family pass
- Children must be 18 years & under and living at home
The pool will be closed during severe weather.
Children 7 years and younger must be accompanied by an adult.
For the safety of your child, please do not leave until you have confirmed that there is space available to participate in open swim sessions.
LAP SWIM ETIQUETTE
Due to the limited lap lanes, we require that patrons share their lanes accordingly.
- Please group yourselves according to ability.
- Two swimmers: Each swimmers stays on a respective side.
- Three or more swimmers: Swim counter-clockwise in a single file line, staying on the right side of the lane.
- Youth under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult and must be able to demonstrate lap swimming ability.