Pool Hours & Pricing
We will utilize a reservation system, SignUp.com, for all open swim sessions. The SignUp will be available by noon on Wednesday for the following week.
Here's how it works in 3 easy steps:
1) Click this link to see our SignUp WPR Pool Reservation on SignUp.com: https://signup.com/go/BxPfbWn
2) Review the options listed and choose the spot(s) you like.
3) Sign up! It's Easy - you will NOT need to register an account or keep a password on SignUp.com. All you need to enter is an email address, name and phone number.
- All swimmers for open swim sessions are encouraged to pre-register for scheduled time slots to guarantee a spot.
- Once capacity is reached for a session, all waiting swimmers will be asked to leave the area.
- The use of locker rooms, bathrooms, and showers will be limited.
- Swimmers are encouraged to arrive in their swimsuits and keep all personal items in a secured bag.
- Pool entrance and exit schedules will be implemented. All users must depart pool area immediately at the end of a session.
- All high touch areas will be sanitized between sessions.
Special Holiday Break Hours
December 20, 21, 22, 27, 28, 29, 30 & January 3, 4
Open Swim @ 1 - 2:30pm
Full fitness schedule will run on December 20 & 21. AM Fitness classes only on December 22.
Winter Pool Hours
November 13 - May 1
Special hours will be announced for Spring Break
Monday - Friday
6 - 7:30am
11am - 12pm
11am - 12pm
5:30 - 7pm
1 - 2:30pm
The pool will be closed during severe weather.
Children 7 years and younger must be accompanied by an adult.
For the safety of your child, please do not leave until you have confirmed that there is space available to participate in open swim sessions.
LAP SWIM ETIQUETTE
Due to the limited lap lanes, we require that patrons share their lanes accordingly.
- Please group yourselves according to ability.
- Two swimmers: Each swimmers stays on a respective side.
- Three or more swimmers: Swim counter-clockwise in a single file line, staying on the right side of the lane.
- Youth under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult and must be able to demonstrate lap swimming ability.
All people entering the facility must pay admission (non-swimmers included).
Drop-in - Fee per entrance
Youth (18 years & under): $3.50
Adult (19 - 54 years): $4.00
Senior (55 years & over): $3.50
Plunge Cards - 10 Swims
6 Month / Annual Passes
Good for 6 months / one year from date of purchase
BRONZE - Unlimited Pool Access
Youth: $75 / $140
Adult: $100 / $180
Senior: $75 / $140
Family: $180 / $325
GOLD - Unlimited Fitness Classes & Pool Access
Adult: $230 / $420
Senior: $185 / $335
Family Pass Guidelines
- 2 - 7 people per family pass
- Maximum of 2 adults per family pass
- Children must be 18 years & under and living at home