Come swim with us!
We offer a 6-lane pool with diving well year-round.
Check our Pool Hours and Pricing page for details on public swim sessions.
We will utilize a reservation system, SignUp.com, for all open swim sessions.
Here's how it works in 3 easy steps:
1) Click this link to see our SignUp WPR Pool Reservation on SignUp.com: https://signup.com/go/BxPfbWn
2) Review the options listed and choose the spot(s) you like.
3) Sign up! It's Easy - you will NOT need to register an account or keep a password on SignUp.com. All you need to enter is an email address, name and phone number.
- All swimmers for open swim sessions are encouraged to pre-register for scheduled time slots to guarantee a spot.
- Once capacity is reached for a session, all waiting swimmers will be asked to leave the area.
- Swimmers are encouraged to arrive in their swimsuits and keep all personal items in a secured bag.
- Pool entrance and exit schedules will be implemented. All users must depart pool area immediately at the end of a session.
- All high touch areas will be sanitized between sessions.
Registration fees are 100% refundable when programs are canceled by Widefield Parks & Recreation. The Director of Widefield Parks & Recreation shall have the authority to make decisions on all requests not specifically covered herein.
1. Withdrawal prior to the registration deadline for the activity will receive the full refund, less a $5 processing charge.
2. Withdrawal between the registration deadline and the start of the program will receive a 50% refund of the fees, IF the participant can be replaced from the waiting list. If there is no waiting list for the program, no refund will be issued.
3. Withdrawal after start of a program will not be issued a refund.
4. A participant requesting to transfer from one class date to another, within the same registration period, must do so prior to the registration deadline of the program in order to receive credit for their original payment.
Refund Options - Refunds can be given in three forms:
1. Refunded as a credit to the Widefield Parks and Recreation account, which will be available to use on future registrations or activities. This is available for use immediately.
2. Refund to debit/credit card. (In some instances, the card information may be required at the time of refund.) This generally takes up to two (2) business days to receive.
3. Refunded in the form of a check that will be mailed. Your current address must be confirmed at the time of the refund request. This can take up to two (2) weeks to receive.