CHECK IT OUT!
Teamsideline provides an easy way to check schedules on the go from your smartphone or tablet. Go to teamsideline.com/widefield to access the latest sports program information: team schedules, scores, standings & rainout info.
Our mission is to provide fun recreational and competitive leagues for all adults. We will create an atmosphere of sportsmanship and fair play, treating everyone involved as an integral part of the game.
We are proud to offer a variety of Adult Sports; cornhole, pickleball, softball, and volleyball!
Adult leagues are open to anyone 18 years and older who have graduated high school (or the equivalent). Please be ready to provided your team name, team manager's contact information and team fee in full at time of registration.
Individuals wishing to play and not associated with a team may contact 719-391-3520 or firstname.lastname@example.org, to be placed on the "Free Agent's" list. This list will be made available to teams in search of players. Play is not guaranteed.
Adult Sports Refund Policy
Registration fees are 100% refundable when programs are canceled by Widefield Parks & Recreation. The Director of Widefield Parks & Recreation shall have the authority to make decisions on all requests not specifically covered herein.
1. Withdrawal prior to the registration deadline for the activity will receive the full refund, less a $5 processing charge.
2. Withdrawal between the registration deadline and the start of the program will receive a 50% refund of the fees, IF the participant can be replaced from the waiting list. If there is no waiting list for the program, no refund will be issued.
3. Withdrawal after start of a program will not be issued a refund.
4. A participant requesting to transfer from one class date to another, within the same registration period, must do so prior to the registration deadline of the program in order to receive credit for their original payment.
Refund Options - Refunds can be given in three forms:
1. Refunded as a credit to the Widefield Parks and Recreation account, which will be available to use on future registrations or activities. This is available for use immediately.
2. Refund to debit/credit card. This generally takes up to two (2) business days to receive.
3. Refunded in the form of a check that will be mailed. Your current address must be confirmed at the time of the refund request. This can take up to two (2) weeks to receive.