Activities & Programs
Registration fees are 100% refundable when programs are canceled by Widefield Parks & Recreation. The Director of Widefield Parks & Recreation shall have the authority to make decisions on all requests not specifically covered herein.
1. Withdrawal prior to the registration deadline for the activity will receive the full refund, less a $5 processing charge.
2. Withdrawal between the registration deadline and the start of the program will receive a 50% refund of the fees, IF the participant can be replaced from the waiting list. If there is no waiting list for the program, no refund will be issued.
3. Withdrawal after start of a program will not be issued a refund.
4. A participant requesting to transfer from one class date to another, within the same registration period, must do so prior to the registration deadline of the program in order to receive credit for their original payment.
Refund Options - Refunds can be given in three forms:
1. Refunded as a credit to the Widefield Parks and Recreation account, which will be available to use on future registrations or activities. This is available for use immediately.
2. Refund to debit/credit card. (In some instances, the card information may be required at the time of refund.) This generally takes up to two (2) business days to receive.
3. Refunded in the form of a check that will be mailed. Your current address must be confirmed at the time of the refund request. This can take up to two (2) weeks to receive.